Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Public Bank is worst than i Thought

My impression of the Public Bank Malaysia is Fast, Efficiency and reliable. However, after having to print a simple 6 months statement. The Public Bank is worst than I can imagine.

I have a saving account at Public Bank, Kepong Branch and I worked near Mid Valley. I need a bank statement to apply a loan. SO i went to the Bangsar Branch. To my surprise, the Bangsar branch's officer told me that I only can print the statement at Kepong branch where I opened the account.

So the next day i went to Kepong Branch. To my Extreme Surprise, the officer told me to fill up a form and wait for next day. I was...Argghhhh!!! How can this kind of system still exist in 2009!! We are not in 80's or 90's.

At the same time, I also requested a bank statement from CIMB. It took me 5 minutes with a pleasant officer with RM1 per page. Public Bank is charging me RM10 + RM2 per page.

No comments: